x

Time Card not tracking?

Our shop has been using the square timecards for over a year and haven't had any problems. This last payroll though, we went to check on the hours worked and saw that it hasn't been keeping track of the employees hours since the last time we did payroll. The weird thing is that they are still clocking in and out on the ipad, and it'll pop up with how many hours they worked that day when they clock out, but when we look at the time cards on square dashboard, it just says "No timecards Found".

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Very strange.  I am sure they are but make sure all your filters at the top are correct, date, time, location, employee.  It they are and you still don't have any data I would contact support.  

Message 2 of 4

Hey thanks! Actually discovered this morning that for some reason it's only in Firefox that it doesn't work. Works just fine in Google Chrome, but everytime I try opening it in Firefox it still says that there aren't any timecards.

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Yes, Firefox doesn't like Square Dashboard.  Chrome and Safari have no problems with it.

Message 4 of 4