x
Beta Member

Why are my modifiers disappearing?

I've set up an online store and most of my items have text box modifiers. I had them all set up on each item, but they have disappeared. I thought I just forgot to add them, but I re-added, saved, and they disappeared again.

Any ideas? I am pulling my hair out here 😞

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Maegan! Welcome to the Community.

Sorry for the frustration this is causing you.

I reached out to the Weebly team and they said they've heard of this happening for people who set up modifiers in the Online Store, then set up modifiers for the same item within Square.

That would wipe them out in the Online Store when it syncs when this happens. Is this what you were doing?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

The same thing is happening to me with text box modifiers in weebly

I don't have any similar modifiers in square items.

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for adding your voice here, @robotben! This is strange, indeed. Would you mind flagging this over to our Support Team for further troubleshooting? We may need to take a deeper dive here.

Joe
Message 4 of 6

We are experiencing a similar issue with 2 items within my modifier disappearing.  I have corn and green beans as modifiers.  It started to happen a few weeks ago typically on Thursdays.  Now it's happening much more frequently.  We only used the POS terminal, but have turned on online ordering as well.  So it happened before we started the online site.  We need help.  Its very inconvenient.  

Message 5 of 6

Welcome to the Community, @neilatchickensh

Have you reached out to our CS Team about this directly? They will be able to take a deeper look into your account & can file a ticket with our engineers, if needed. 

You can get in touch with them using this phone number: 1-855-700-6000. They are available Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm CST. 

Kassi
Message 6 of 6