x

Why my oniline store is not updated after publish?

I have tried many times to edit my online store, such as adding new items or update the prices.  However, the only change I have successfully made was deleted the item from the item library, all other changes are not updated.  I can see all those changes I made on the preview screen, I publish it and wait for 48 hours, there was nothing change.  Please let me know what should I do to get my online store update.

Thanks,

edc888

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @edc888

Welcome to the Community!

What kind of internet browser are you using whenever you make those changes? Any changes you make are automatically saved when working in the Website editor. Is that where you are making your changes? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Hi Kassi,

Thank you for replying to my inquiry.  I have tried both Safari and Google Chrome, which end the same: I can see the changes made on preview, but not on the website.  If you could, please check on www.cafetapioca.com.

Thank you!

Edward

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@edc888

Thank you for replying! At this point, I would recommend reaching out to our Weebly team directly. It sounds like it could be something account specific and they would be able to take a deep dive into it. 

Use this link to get in conact: http://squ.re/ccode

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Will do, thank you!

Message 5 of 5