x

thread options

Hello I have one brick and mortar location and one food truck but I seem to have erroneously set up two brick and mortar locations and one food truck location in my settings.

Am I charged for 3 locations?

When I try to delete the second brick and mortar which doesn't exist, it seems to want to delete my data for that location which I want to merge with the single brick and mortar.  Can you help?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @mixcafe - I think I may be a little mix-ed up here (no pun intended 🤭).

Let's make sure we're on the same page! Firstly, you aren't charged for having multiple locations, unless you are paying for some kind of subscription. Some of our subscriptions (E.g. Team Plus, Square for Retail, etc.) have costs per location, but you won't be charged simply for having multiple locations set up.

I want to touch on what you're saying here:

When I try to delete the second brick and mortar which doesn't exist, it seems to want to delete my data for that location which I want to merge with the single brick and mortar.

It sounds like you are trying to delete the second location, but want to take the data associated with that location, and move it to the location you are not deleting - is that right?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I just moved. That is what I am trying to do. I need everything in the 1st location moved to the 2nd location before I deactivate the 1st location.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @skinfanatic

At this time locations cannot be merged. However, you are completely capable of editing your current location to reflect the new data.  

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4