x

Transferring less than balance to bank

Hello,

Everytime I login to my dashboard, I see a blue button that gives me an opportunity to transfer $500 or my balance (whichever is lower at the time).

Due to the nature of my business, I would like to know how I can transfer only a portion of my available balance to my bank (not the full amount).

The last thing I'd like to happen is to transfer everything to my bank then have my bank debited to process any refunds.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @osd

Welcome to the Seller Community! We understand your concern about transferring only a portion of your available balance. To transfer a specific amount, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your dashboard.
  2. Locate the blue transfer button.
  3. Instead of selecting the option to transfer your entire balance, there should be an option to manually enter the amount you wish to transfer before you complete the transfer process. 

By entering the desired amount, you can transfer only the portion you need while keeping the rest in your account. This way, you can avoid transferring the entire balance and mitigate any potential issues with processing refunds.

You can find more details on how to "Set Up and Manage Instant Transfers" on our website.

If you have any trouble finding or using this feature please let us know. We are here to support you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2