x

Anyone else having trouble adding additional items to the online store?

I have added some of my teams to the store, but in the last day it will not allow me to add any additional items- anyone know why?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

@missmoowellness

I reported that as a continuing problem last week in this thread but haven't received an update yet on that particular issue.

Message 2 of 8

I was able to add two items per section and now it wont let me add anything else.....major inconvience for anyone wanting to use square store..... 😞

Message 3 of 8
Square

Hi everyone, we aren't currently experiencing issues with our Online Store. You absolutely should be able to add more than two items to a section. Are you running into any error messages? 

Message 4 of 8

No error message!  When I create the item is saves but doesn't show up in the store!

Message 5 of 8
Square

@missmoowellness @twsdimagesphoto @HeyItsMuff @cathybleasdell I took a look through everyone's Online Stores and it appears that they all have sections with more than two items, everything seems to be up and running correctly. I don't want to leave you without a solution so please contact our Support Team if you are still having issues. 

In general, when you run into issues with the Square site, these steps should help: 

- Make sure your browser is up to date. If you’re using Internet Explorer, please note that the minimum requirement is Internet Explorer 10. Versions before this may cause you to see errors on our website.
- Clear the cache on your browser. Access the Help menu of your browser to locate step-by-step instructions.
- Switch to a supported browser, like Google Chrome.

@HeyItsMuff I spoke with @Spenser and he is still waiting to here updates from our engineers and product liaison teams, keep an eye on that thread for updates! 

Message 6 of 8

Mine says script running, what does that mean?

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

@monicam_081 that is a strange error message to receive. Was it still giving you trouble or were you able to get everything taken care of?

Message 8 of 8