x

Why can't you expand the receipt printer list.

The market is filled with both mini portable receipt printers and bluetooth receipt printers but you havent bothered to try to expand your list of drivers to use these new devices. You only support the least portable and most expensive and least available printers (STAR) on the market. Perhaps you feel these are the most popular.. ( maybe in 1970) You wont see allot of business from me until you do.

Come on guys get with the program...

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

So it's been almost 4 years since this thread was opened and the question asked to expand the portable printers list.  NOTHING has taken place, however the number of individuals using Android have increased 2 fold over iPhone and we still can not print receipts for our customers.

It looks like since Square couldn't stay with the times and it's own customers it's time to find another processor and leave Square in the mud.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

I'll be sure to let our Hardware Team know. 

Hopefully we can get more printers supported in the future. 

Keep an eye out for updates!

Message 2 of 4

Best Answer

So it's been almost 4 years since this thread was opened and the question asked to expand the portable printers list.  NOTHING has taken place, however the number of individuals using Android have increased 2 fold over iPhone and we still can not print receipts for our customers.

It looks like since Square couldn't stay with the times and it's own customers it's time to find another processor and leave Square in the mud.

Message 3 of 4

I gave up on these guys long ago.  I use them occasionally if I have to..  Closed thinking and no support.  Not worth wasting your time with If your a serious ent**bleep**neur.. 

Message 4 of 4