x
Beta Member

Issues with Square Stand

The title of this thread has been updated from: "NEED IMMEDIATE HELP".

I have square point of sale on 2 ipads bot are in square stands and have just become unresponsive as of a little under 30 minutes ago. it can scan and we can add stuff to a transaction but when we are tapping the Charge/Open Drawer, nothing is happening. when i go into settings on the square app, we are unable to select any settings at all. I restarted the app. Didnt work, restarted both ipads, didnt work. unplugged both square stands and plugged back in (all connections, USB & Power)

WHY IS IS THIS NOT WORKING. We are about to get busy and i have no backup remedy for this.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey @JackSulaiman - Sorry to hear that you're running into issues with your Square Stand. If the troubleshooting steps did not work for you, I recommend reaching out to our CS team who can help you investigate the issue and walk you through any additional troubleshooting. For any immediate help in the future, we suggest giving them a call or shooting them an email first as we may not see your post in time within the Community.

Hope that gets resolved quickly for you!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 2