x

How To Leave Feedback or Suggestions?

I know how fond the meadiators of these forums are when you leave feedback rather than asking or assisting with help. I understand if this is not the proper forum -- I would like to know where the proper forum is. I just received a survey from Square Invoicing. It is typical of any square survey in that it only askes the questions square square wants answered. This is all well and good as it is square asking the questions and they are needing those specific answers. 

Here is my point. If you would like a true survey result then open your survey to other options. It appears these ssurvays are only to be used for internal justification for the programming. 

"What invoice related information do you wish you could see a more detailed view of?

O Overdue Invoices [NO]

O Outstanding Invoices [NO]

O Paid Invoices [NO]

O Scheduled Invoices [NO]

[O ALL INVOICES [YES] and a place to provide an explination why; "The invoices are difficult to use and hide information that is redily used on the register. ie; "Product Information", Details of Transaction, Shipping, Handeling, What to Bring. Why do I have to add all this data in on my invoice? Why cant it carry over from the register and most importantly why does the invoice item have to be different than the register item?

This is the feedback I would like to leave whomever is sending me the usless "surveys" that are not serveys only properganda to square investors that we are satisfied with the product. I for one am not and I am in dire need of a "NONE OF THE ABOVE" on your next survey.  I welcome any and all comment I know this is not the forum for this but I cannot find any place to leave feedback. Type the word feedback into the support center search engine. NO this is an Owners/Operators forum. I do not need to leave "feedback" for a merchant who I just purchased something on square. Search-it, you will see what I am talking about. Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 4.00.02 PM.png

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Feedback2016 - I'm Katie, one part of our community team. Thanks for bringing this up! I too have been frustrated by surveys that don't give you options that you want to click or areas to expand upon your selection. 

The community actually is a great place to share this feedback. Our team surfaces posts with product teams and we do have a number of product managers who take time to read these forums. They're interested in hearing what sellers have to say and appreciate constructive feedback about what we can do to improve Square products. 

We can't always share specific outcomes of these discussions, but we share insights across the organization and keep you all updated as they become public. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Feedback2016 - I'm Katie, one part of our community team. Thanks for bringing this up! I too have been frustrated by surveys that don't give you options that you want to click or areas to expand upon your selection. 

The community actually is a great place to share this feedback. Our team surfaces posts with product teams and we do have a number of product managers who take time to read these forums. They're interested in hearing what sellers have to say and appreciate constructive feedback about what we can do to improve Square products. 

We can't always share specific outcomes of these discussions, but we share insights across the organization and keep you all updated as they become public. 

Message 2 of 5

Thank you for taking the time to explane this to me. I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 5

Is there anything in the works for a more commercial pos? I have six registers but they constantly drop internet, the wiring frays, the card readers break down, the screen freezes up. Not to mention the optimization really isn't good enough, there should be ways to separate who has access to different information on the main page. There needs to be a way to express problems with square to advance this platform. I'm looking at moving to toast because of these issues.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @auburnbcteam and welcome to the Seller Community.

It seems like you have a pretty clear expectation and a good idea of what you're missing when using Square Point of Sale and our hardware. I recommend you submit a Feature Request for Square Point of Sale here and for Square Hardware here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5