x

Combine items into package

Ok so we want to take an bottle with a price of $3 and list it as a bucket of 5 for $12.  I want it to show on the POS as bucket of 5 and remove the quantity of 5 from inventory.  We sell and receive the bottles individually and never know how many buckets we are going to sell so I don't want to have a "bucket" inventory and a bottle inventory because they come from the same stock.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Combine items into package

While our inventory system doesn't currently accommodate this set up, I can definitely see how this feature would be useful! You would have to ring everything up as the same item to subtract from the same inventory level. 

4 REPLIES 4
Square

While our inventory system doesn't currently accommodate this set up, I can definitely see how this feature would be useful! You would have to ring everything up as the same item to subtract from the same inventory level. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks Sean!

Message 3 of 5

This feature would be very helpful for our business as well.  We sell multiple products as packages and offer a discount with for the purchase.  It would be nice to be able to track the sale of the package as well as the inventory of the indivual items.

Message 4 of 5
Square

@JustBeeWell - Thanks for taking the time to share, and for joining us on the Seller Community! I'll be sure to pass along your thoughts. Also, to better understand the feature request process, I'd suggest checking out this thread. It provides a great overview. Look forward to hearing more from you!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 5 of 5