x

Hardware failure

I have two apple square cash registers one of the doesn't communicate with the printer and the second one can,t open the cash drawer ,no communication between the iPad and the drawer

also if you can provide me with a customer service phone number I can talk to a person instead of talking ta a machine.

this problem forced me to close my business for the day until i can have the registers running .

thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Hardware failure

Hi @Almirallc,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We suggest making sure everything is connected correctly by following the steps in our help article: Connect Cash Drawers to iPads. If you find that everything is set up properly, try Square Point of Sale App Troubleshooting to see if that gets the app talking to the cash drawer again. If you purchased your cash drawer directly from us, you can also learn how to troubleshoot your hardware.

If you're still having trouble, you can get in touch with the Support team via phone at 1 (855) 700-6000. As @Mmaria13 pointed out, you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them.

Hope that helps! Definitely keep us posted if you run into any further issues.

2 REPLIES 2

They won't give out a phone number. You have to send a message from here after entering your "customer code" that you may not be aware that you have. Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Hi @Almirallc,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We suggest making sure everything is connected correctly by following the steps in our help article: Connect Cash Drawers to iPads. If you find that everything is set up properly, try Square Point of Sale App Troubleshooting to see if that gets the app talking to the cash drawer again. If you purchased your cash drawer directly from us, you can also learn how to troubleshoot your hardware.

If you're still having trouble, you can get in touch with the Support team via phone at 1 (855) 700-6000. As @Mmaria13 pointed out, you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them.

Hope that helps! Definitely keep us posted if you run into any further issues.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 3 of 3