x

Bring back website preview for clients

With the old platform, I was able to add a single client with permissions only to view the website in a preview mode.  Either I can't find this option, or it no longer exists with the new platform.  I have found where I can add a contributor and give them monitor access but then, they can only see the dashboard and nothing else.  

This feature made an amazing difference when working with clients that were very particular with their website and it is extremely hard to work get anywhere without it.  HELP.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Are you referring to the option to send a preview link to a client so they can view a site in development, or an option where they can edit but not publish?

Message 5 of 4

I want them to be able to preview the site before publishing and while in development with no options to edit or modify.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 4
Square

That feature is still there, though it may have moved from where it was before. Click on client in your list of clients, then click the "..." button next to the edit button for a client site. You should see a preview option there which will give you a link to provide to your client.

Message 5 of 4