x
Beta Member

Categories just got whacked

Literally seemed to happen at the start of the hour. One minute I was adding a category and everything was fine. And then in the next minute, the categories are all out of order and no longer showing grouped under all their subcategories. Instead every single category is now a top category and not in the order I'd put them in. I have a LOT of categories and most of them were nested, so this will be a pain to fix and a little concerning that it would just happen. Same thing on the live website too.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I apologize in advance if you already took the time to fix this, but it looks like your categories are nested on my end. Again, apologies if you already fixed this! I am checking in with support and I don't see any other reported cases of this happening. Can you walk me through what you were doing? Editing a category, creating a new one, etc. 

Message 5 of 4
Beta Member

Yeah, I had to fix them--and it happened 2 more times! Seems to be when I add a new category (but not always)

Message 5 of 4
Square

Can you please make sure to report this to customer service. I'll also send the info from my end, but this shouldn't be happening and it sounds like it could be a bug. You can submit a ticket if you scroll to the bottom of our help center. Thanks! https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en

Message 5 of 4