x

Comma Separated Values are NOT WORKING on product page!

Yes, another flaw that makes managing products here on Weebly a nightmare. 

Here are the options I need to be able to enter for a product for chain length options:

15" with 17" adjust

16” with 18”adjust

17” with 19”adjust

18” with 20”adjust

19” with 21”adjust

To do this QUICKLY, supposedly I should be able to enter this in bunk in the "option choices" blank as 

"    15" with 17" adjust, 16” with 18”adjust, 17” with 19”adjust, 18” with 20”adjust, 19” with 21”adjust     "

I say "supposedly" because here is what is written by Weebly as how this is "supposed" to work.

Weebly: "To enter multiple options, type into the field above and they will populate here. You can separate them by commas, or by pressing enter or tab after each entry."

So, I enter "  15" with 17" adjust, 16” with 18”adjust, 17” with 19”adjust, 18” with 20”adjust, 19” with 21”adjust   "

which should populate as:

15" with 17" adjust

16” with 18”adjust

17” with 19”adjust

18” with 20”adjust

19” with 21”adjust

But NOPE. It populates as one option of "15" with 17" adjust, 16” with 18”adjust, 17” with 19”adjust, 18” with 20”adjust, 19” with 21”adjust"

Whoever recently updated the product page interface majorly screwed it up. It has been causing non-stop problems with me getting dumb web stuff done. It is literally easier now to just tell people to paypal me funds than try to sell through weebly. 

imageimage 

and when published, it definitely lumps them all together as ONE option, instead of separated values that have commas behind them like the code is supposed to. 

@Adam

@Bernadette

@AnyoneAtWeeblyThatCares

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

I'm not sure why it's doing that for you, @Creature. I typed it the same way you did, e.g '15" with 16" adjust', then a comma which made it into a single option, then '16" with 18" adjust', then another comma, etc.

I'm using the same version of Chrome as you, and the only difference I can see is that you have a fairly old version of mac OS. I don't know whether that would necessarily help in this case, though I would recommend updating to the newest version of mac OS that your computer will run. OS 10.9 became officially unsupported by Apple as of September 2016.

Message 3 of 2