x

Constant "UH OH" error messages when trying to load orders

Has Weebly released another bogus update that is interfering with how the php is working for the orders pages? In the last week and a half or so I have to constantly reload my orders page because I get the "UH OH" message and it will not show me my orders in my order queue for my shop. 

I am trying to print and ship items people are ordering as quickly as possible and Weebly is creating yet another issue with my workflow during the pandemic. Can someone please look into why this might be happening constantly. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

There were a few different performance issues last week at various points that would have caused that, @Creature, but those should be resolved. Are you still get messages when managing orders?

Message 9 of 8

@Adam 

Yes, unfortunately, I am still getting random "UH OH" messages when I attempt to access my orders. Sometimes the error occurs when I directly try to access the orders from my store editor and sometimes it is after I am able to successfully get to the order queue, open an order and then attempt to return to the orders queue through the "orders" breadcrumbs at the top of the page and see the uh oh error yet again. It is very frustrating.

Message 9 of 8
Square

There is a bug I have seen with orders that gives that message inconsistently; if I recall correctly it happens in the same way you describe - I view an order fine, then try to go back and get the error. I'll see if I can find a bug ticket for this.

Message 9 of 8

This is also happening to me constantly. It occurs on 2 computers across multiple browsers on different WiFi networks, so I know it's not an issue on my end. 

Message 9 of 8

Still happening.....

Message 9 of 8
Square

I haven't see any updates about the bug ticket related to this, @Creature, so it's unfortunately not surprising that you are seeing that. Hopefully our engineers will get that one fixed soon!

Message 9 of 8

I just thought I would pop by and let Weebly know how annoying the orders queue still is. This "uh oh" error still exists and the drop-down to organize by pending, shipped, complete, etc is still extremely unstable and buggy. Lots of issues still with the PHP loading properly ever.

Message 9 of 8