x

Domain not active - NO SUPPORT!!! PISSED

Ther is a chat, but no one to chat with for help! There is a phone number that you have to google for, but know one to talk too! I paid for  2 more years for my Domain and have used the free sites for my other sites for at least 2 years prior to that.  I feel its a shame that there is no help for customers if your not rich and didn't purchase the top plans.  I have not been able to access my domain when I search for it since December of 2019.  I will never purchase service with Weebly again and recommended that my friends don't either.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

I'm very sorry to hear you have had a frustrating experience. What is the domain name you are trying to access? 

Message 3 of 6

My domain is iuniqueink.com, I wanted it linked to my I love page, which is one of the 3 I am now editing.  Can you help! 

Message 7 of 6
Square

It looks like all you need to do is upgrade your site to one of the paid plans and publish, @iuniqueink. If you don't need any features other than using your custom domain as the site address, then I would just go with our most affordable plan called "Connect" (or "Personal" in some accounts).

Message 7 of 6

I paid for a 2 year subscription!  I thought I had those options!  I had them with my free sites when I first signed up! I don't understand! 

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi there. You paid for a 2 year domain registration, but a paid hosting plan is still required to publish to the custom domain. Previously, you were paying for a Pro plan which is how you were able to connect a domain in the past. I'm sorry for any confusion. 

Message 7 of 6