x

GoShippo sync and integration with Weebly store

I use GoShippo to create shipping labels for my Weebly store orders.  I also use it for labels for my Amazon store orders.  

However, once labels are purchased, the information does not come back into Weebly properly to show :
(1) status change from pending to shipped; nor

(2) automatically show correct shipper (u.sps, FedEx, etc).

This is not a problem with GoShippo, as both of these things work perfectly with the shipments I create for orders in the Amazon store.  The information goes back to my Amazon store and all shipped orders automatically show that new status as soon as the labels are created and via which shipper.

For Weebly, I must go back to each and every order, individually, click on it, click mark as shipped, then select the correct shipper, and finally the status shows as shipped.  This is ridiculously time-consuming.  There is not even a "batch" option to mark all of the orders shipped in a given day or whatever --  of course, since Weebly does not bring back the info regarding the correct shipper, that must be done individually anyway. 

I have come to believe that this is a deliberate omission and difficulty created by Weebly, because in price-comparing labels, the same order with the same weight costs more per label via the Weebly label creation than via GoShippo's.  Weebly must want that extra profit.  

I would request that Weebly please allow the flow of information from GoShippo back into our stores so that there is a seamless sync.  I feel that the business level account for which I pay Weebly is already a sufficient payment to Weebly services.  

Thank you for the consideration.  Please contact me with questions or if there is anything not quite clear in my description of this problem.  Call or text 541-708-1084.  I'm Marilyn.

We need this to sync seamlessly.  I am so very tired of wasting time by clicking on all of the shipments when technology could take care of this for me and for others.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Marilyn We are so sorry you are having issues with connecting to Shippo. Can you go to hc.weebly.com and click on "contact us" to start a chat or call the phone team so we can take a deeper look at your account? 

Message 5 of 4

Hi Leslie, 

Thanks for the reply. I will go and start a chat.  I don't have any trouble with Weebly orders going into GoShippo -- that works wonderfully.  The trouble is after the labels are generated and the Weebly side still shows the orders as "pending." 

When I click and go into each individual order, to mark as shipped, the tracking number generated by the label creation in GoShippo shows up, but I must indicate the correct shipper --- each and every time --- as the information about the correct shipper does not automatically show up in Weebly either.  Then I must also manually click that the order has shipped. 

It would be very nice if this were all automated.

Message 5 of 4

Same issue with me as well. After creating label with Shippo, I then have to go to my weebly site and manually mark as shipped, by which carrier. Very time consuming. 

Message 5 of 4