I am in love!

Loving the Community Beta so far!

Thank you for inviting me.

Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Hurray!

That is so great to hear, Cristy.

We're excited to have you here - just let us know if we can do anything for you.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Message 2 of 12

Thank you for the invite.

I think Weebly Community is fantastic in that it not only serves as a portal for Weebly users to bounce ideas off each other and exchange knowledge, but at times of frustration or not knowing what to do, it does make one feel less alone and "supported".

So, muzel tov Weebly!

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 12
Square

@YanAndrew wrote:

Thank you for the invite.

I think Weebly Community is fantastic in that it not only serves as a portal for Weebly users to bounce ideas off each other and exchange knowledge, but at times of frustration or not knowing what to do, it does make one feel less alone and "supported".

So, muzel tov Weebly!

That's great to hear! That's definitely something we're hopeing for with Community, and I personally love to see everyone bouncing ideas around and sharing knowledge. Robot Very Happy

Message 4 of 12

Thanks for the invitation.  The site is attractive and easy to navigate.  Great work!!!

Message 5 of 12

So great to hear! We also have more updates in the works, so check back soon!

Message 6 of 12

I love this. I have been such a fan of Weebly since I created my first website on it.  And I always recommend it to others. Thanks for the invite. Hope I can contribute and learn from the community. 

Message 7 of 12

So glad to have you!

Message 8 of 12

I too am loving this new community! 

Message 9 of 12

Hello all,

Nothing is more rewarding than watching a community of such amazing people grow so fast. I warmly welcome all of you to the community and look forward to the great knowledge base we will all create!

Message 10 of 12

I have a Free and a Pro Weebly site; the first is an organisation and the second is a business.  I'm delighted that you now have this Community as I'm sure it will be very useful to me.  Thank you for the invitation!

Message 11 of 12

You're most welcome @SusieO! We're very glad to have you.

Message 12 of 12