x

Navigation arrows to advance to the next product

Is there a way to include navigation arrows on store pages so customers can more easily advance to the next product within a category? I've set up my store to show Gallery view (6 across), but if you then select on an item within that category, there's no way to advance easily to the next item. You have to keep going back to the Gallery by clicking on the Category name text link which isn't obvious either. Back and forth, back and forth, gaaaaaaa.

Any suggestions, tips or tricks? Thank you Community!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

I'm not sure there's a way to change that right now, @dct123, although if it were to load each item page in a new browser tab that would be one way to solve it. Feel free to post that to our Vote on Features board if you'd like us to add that as an option.

Message 6 of 5

Thank you, Adam! I appreciate the prompt and courteous response and I'll definitely suggest as a feature.  

Message 6 of 5
Square

Thanks for doing that! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 5

It is now May 2022, and I have the same issue. I have several products loaded into a category with no way for potential buyers to easily advance to the next image. Just as the previous person wrote in 2020, customers have to go back to the main category page to see the next image. When will Weebly add arrows to allow for easier viewing or products. 

Thank You!

Message 6 of 5