x

Real Time Shipping Error, gives Default Rate insead of Calculated

Real Time Shipping provides Default Rate instead of Calculated Rate  (we use UPS Real Time, have not tried others)

Two Conditions

1) Correct address:  sometimes  refreshing the browser can often give the calculated rate

2) Incorrect Address / Zip:  ( No Problem, Give Error Message and give the user a chance to correct the address)

Please update your system either Refresh the screen or give Error Message instead of giving the wrong shipping rate

This cost us $50 on one shipment alone!.

This is a BUG, and BUGS should be Fixed....whereas Features can be put to a Vote to prioritize

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Can you contact our Customer Success team and provide them with example addresses where you saw that, @scottn? They can triage that and escalate it to our engineers for any potential fixes. Sorry for the trouble!

https://hc.weebly.com

Message 4 of 3

Adam,

I have been going back and forth with the zen desk for about 6 months.  They thought they fixed it at least once, but it occurred on 33% or our orders in the last month.  Shipping costs on on order last week should have been around $68, but insead went for $18 (our default)...we paid the extra $50!  Zen Desk suggested raising our default shipping rate, but if we raised it to $68, many customers would cancel the order, since shipping costs for the average order is about $20

The Zen Desk says that I should "share my idea, so others can vote on it"

Again,  vote on whether to fix a bug?    Vote on new features, not whether to fix a bug!

Message 4 of 3