x

Search engine malfunctioning

Since Weebly changed the layout of product listings in the STORE , in edit mode the search engine doesn't work anymore - it just brings up random products with no connection to the item you are looking for.

This means the only way to edit a product or delete it is to search for it manually through 1000 products which i do not have time for so it means out of stock products will still be on there and people will stop buying from me , please change it back to how it was a few days ago as it is now impossible to manage

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience. The search functionality is something our team is working on clearing up right now, and they should have the fix out as soon as possible.

Message 2 of 8

ok thanks

Message 3 of 8

still absolutely useless , just can't find anything so i will be selling out of items because i can't find them to delete them

Message 4 of 8
Square

Are you talking about the search field in Store > Products, @savageoi?

Message 5 of 8

yes its the search engine when i go into edit (products) mode - not the one a customer would use

Message 6 of 8
Square

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Do you have an example of a product you're searching for but doesn't come up the results?

Message 7 of 8

it's just about everything you search for .... i end up having to go into storefront and look thru 100s of CDs etc.... 

Message 8 of 8