x

Shipping not merged with 'Shippo' anymore

I really don't want to gripe. But in the last two days I had to find out that Weebly does not transfer orders into 'Shippo' anymore. 

This totally sucks. I ship a lot of packages a day and had everything set up on Shippo to just get a packge out in seconds.

Here comes Weebly and forces their new idea on me.
After tinkering my way through the new setup and figuring out what to do, I have no pre set package sizes in there. I have them on Shippo and on Amazon, the two sites I exclusivly use, everything there is pre set and available.

So I surrender and work with Weebly, it's just a few orders and toggeling between now three shipping windows can't be that big of a deal, wrong!
I have an order that has 6 boxes, but Weebly's settings don't allow for that, you all must be kidding! So, back to Shippo, manually input the information to ship the other 5 boxes. WTF!
I pay premium fees to keep this web site running, I expect better. Get your stuff together or allow orders to be imported back into Shippo! I can import Amazon, Etsy, Ebay and probaly many more if I needed to do so.

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/all-about-shipping 

Sorry but this needed to be addressed.
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Thanks for posting. You can create multiple shipping labels for a single order. What is the order number that required 6 separate boxes? 

Message 7 of 6

Yes, you are correct. I just double checked on a new order and there is the option 1 of 6 etc. 
I had a lot going out that day, mostly Amazon and Etsy and only Order #161217845 from my web site. So when I went through the label purchase, I must have left it as 6 of 6. 
I'll get used to it, just hate to have three windows, one Amazon, one Shippo, one Weebly now...

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 7 of 6
Square

Definitely understand the inefficiency. Our teams are working together to try to figure out why the orders are not syncing, and hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue soon. I'll do my best to update these threads as soon as I hear more from the engineers. 

Message 7 of 6

Bernadette, 

Thanks, it's all good, I was just venting. I am already using the setup and creating package sizes etc.

The way I understand it, the connection to Shippo was cut off intentionally and we all actually got an email about it.

I was just too busy to notice. 
Now the connection is just somewhat reversed and it's still Shippo operating inside Weebly. The labels still have a Shippo logo.

I am satisfied totally.  

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 7 of 6
Square

I'm glad to hear it will work out for you. Take care. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 6