x

Shippo integration does not work for insurance or signature confirmation

Shippo integration does not work. Please fix this issue. This is the third time I have tried to ship a package with insurance or signature confirmation and the screen shows me the elevated price with services included, then I hit "purchase" and it goes to the next screen and has charged me for the downgraded service not including insurance or signature confirmation. This is really really really irritating to keep having to deal with this. Utter incompetence. 

this is what I see and I hit "purchase"

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Then I hit the purchase button, the screen loads and I see this, which generated a label without the services I previously selected and wanted to pay for on the previous screen.

Message 5 of 4
Square

We have a ticket open with our engineers about this as the feature is indeed not working as designed. Hopefully it should be resolved soon as it totally prevents you from adding those to a label. I updated the ticket to include that the issue is also happening to you.

Message 5 of 4

@Adam

Please do update me when it is fixed. Trying to ship a $500 item with insurance and signature confirmation only to realize that Shippo messed up and issued me a non-insured label, is incredibly inconvenient and an oversight that could cost Weebly customers thousands if they don't notice that labels are not actually insured and a package goes missing.

I will only be purchasing my labels directly through USPS until this is fixed. I hope it is fixed soon, as most bugs reported on Weebly take years and this is not one that Weebly should let go. There is one service being advertised and purchased and another service being delivered. That is incredibly problematic and dishonest. 

Message 5 of 4