x

Technical Support Fail - need better system

I am a longtime Weebly Designer and support a LOT of sites on the platform. I have emailed, chatted and had my second live phone call today @ a major problem connecting a store to UPS. I learned on my call today (lasting an hour!) that my ticket from a week ago - 7 days - has not even been seen! I am paying for a working store... and my store is NOT working.

AS a Designer I was a bit shocked this ticket wasn't prioritized in some way. Worth mentioning that setting UPS up on Square Online Store was NO PROBLEM. But square online has limited options for this client. So I need my Weebly store to WORK!

I have nothing to tell my client - and wasn't even given any idea of when the problem would be looked at. Can't take my client live on the platform. Can't connect to their shipper UPS. Now I have to set up a working store on Shopify. Given the number of sites I host with Weebly, and the very few times I ever ask for help - this is ridiculous.

Designers need priority tickets. Our business supports your business - PLEASE SUPPORT US! 

SIGN ME - MAD AND DISSAPOINTED

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

Hi @julene I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with support. Is this for a site in your account? 

Message 9 of 12
Square

Actually, I was able to find the ticket you are referring to. I'm not sure why this never made it to the queue, but I'll make sure it is reported to ops. Is the UPS account number you are trying to use the same account number you setup through Square? 

Message 9 of 12

Yes. Square Online store is setup to UPS no problem ( I tried it to make sure I had right client info!) but the API/entry detail is totally different on Weebly Store for UPS.  site is swphbooks.com

Message 9 of 12

Thanks Bernadette! It feels great to get an answer
Message 9 of 12
Square

I think the problem might be that you are trying to use a UPS account that may still be connected (on the backend) to the Square store? I'll followup with a private message. 

Message 9 of 12

Nope. I setup on the Square Online Store AFTER the fail ... just to make sure I was using right info.

Message 9 of 12
Square

Thanks for clarifying. I'll see what information I can find out from the team first thing tomorrow. In the meantime, would your client be open to using a different shipping method? Like flat rate or free shipping as a promotion? I didn't get a chance to take a look at the items sold or average size of cart. 

Message 9 of 12

Have you tried dynamite? It works fine... get you a stick, cut the fuse down to 1/4 mm and ligjht it... problem solved.

Message 10 of 12

I too have been trying to get support as my site isn't even live anymore.  I have sent three requests with no reply.  If there is an issue with support or the company, some sore of notice would be great other than they have many in the que or whatever the generated auto message is.  

Message 12 of 12
Square

Message 12 of 12

Message 13 of 12