x

Weebly support sucks, do you agree?

Whenever there is a problem with the site editor.. that usually is often and frequent... you want to write a support ticket...and now you have lame suggestions of crappy resources that you are forced to peep into and get more stressed and confused. Is this the ship going down. What do you think guys?

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
Square

I'm sorry to hear you have not had a good experience with our support team! Smiley Sad I've replied to the ticket you submitted and just need you to respond so we can get this sorted for you. 

Message 26 of 37

Message 26 of 37
Square

HI @Katrina I responded to your other post regarding the misunderstanding with the login email. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Message 26 of 37

Finally, thanks.

Message 26 of 37

For sure!!!!

Message 32 of 37
Square

Sorry for the troubles, @AGENCIAEXC Is there anything we can help you with?

Message 32 of 37

Message 32 of 37

I agree.

One thing is for sure!

IT TAKES TO LONG LONG TIME UNTIL SUPPORT GET BACK WITH AN ANSWER, IF EVER.

I´m on designer platform and its of major important that you can solve troubles (questions) with customers asap. There for it should prior for Weebly to get back immediately.

Message 32 of 37

I have been on weebly now on and off since 2012.  Then, if there was no functionality, you could mess with just about all the .css to modify what you wanted to do.  Since then, in order to make things simpler for starter users, they've removed many previously-available capabilities.  I just went to do a modest update of my website that I put in place 3+ years ago, and I can't accomplish even the most basic of tasks.  (Specifically, reducing the margins/padding around slide show box, having same fonts available across different text types within a theme, top/bottom alignment within boxes, etc.)

I'm out.  Not sure who will be my provider next, but I've made the decisions.

Message 32 of 37
Square

Thanks for the feedback. You have an older account and should still have access to edit the html/css. Which website were you working on and what happened when you tried to edit the code? 

Message 32 of 37

Weebly support used to be fine. But ever since they were bought out by Square, it sucks. I can't fix ANYTHING. and it's impossible to get through via phone or chat.

Message 34 of 37
Square

What kind of trouble are you having with your site, @borealis?

Message 34 of 37

Honestly, for a company that was purchased by Square, the support is still terrible. they really need to pick up their game because support is absolutely manditory for the customers that are paying for the business to keep going. 

I really wish, weebly/square would get onto this, as its one of the most complained about subject! 

Message 37 of 37
Square

Thanks for the feedback @Eyedesign Our support queues were experiencing longer than usual hold times a few months ago, but that should be resolved now. Are you having a hard time reaching one of the teams? 

Message 37 of 37

I've been with weebly for many years, and have many clients who spend considerable amounts of money using weebly's cms, Ive enjoyed it over the years however yes, when ever I need weebly's support, its been extremly hard to get and I think the feedback from customers on facebook etc have stated this is an area Weebly need to sort out. 

The meregr with Square set a new presidence in complications as well, I know you are ironing out those wrinkles and there are quite a few flaws in the system, but the community (here) is not the best way to seek support and resolution. 

For a company worth US $365 million, Im pretty sure a 24/7 support system would be completely embraced by your customers. espically those overseas like my self. 

Kindes regards

Lawrence.

Message 37 of 37

yes, they're full of s***, and lie all about fixing things. Fake promises, and just a waste of time. 

Message 38 of 37