x

What is this "per item" atrocity on our products????

Weebly, what the hell?   All of my listings have "per item" under the price in every one of my listings as if buyers are some inept fools that don't know what the price is for. There is literally no other e-commerce platform that does this and it looks absolutely horrible. Not only does say the redundant "per item" but it is literally in the text as large as the price of the item. WTF.  Who are the people at Weebly making these changes? Are they people that have never used the interwebs before and have also never heard of the concept of hierarchy of text or the new phenomenon called "graphic design". We should at least have an option to turn this redundant "per item" nonsense off! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @Creature. Can you post a screenshot? But i don't see that verbiage on any of the products I've clicked on. Thanks! 

Message 5 of 4

@Bernadette 

Thanks for your response. 

I am no longer seeing it. Maybe someone else caught it and saw how ridiculous it looks and changed the product listings back. I should have taken a screenshot of it when I saw it the first time, but thought that like most of the unfortunate things at Weebly that it would be sticking around.  I wasn't expecting for it to be removed so quickly, so I didn't think to document it.  If I see it again, I will definitely take a screenshot. Seems that someone at Weebly is messing about. Glad it's gone, hope it stays that way. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

It sounds like it was unintentional. Or, like you said, maybe they realized right away that it did not make sense. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Message 5 of 4