x

Where is the Covid 19 update from Weebly?????

What is Weebly doing during Covid 19? Will the scraps of Weebly customer service remain or will Weebly customers be abandoned completely? 

Most reputable companies are releasing statements to their customers about service continuations or possibly ceasing operations during coronavirus lockdown. What is Weebly planning to do? I don't want to make any assumptions, please provide the info.

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Customer support will remain available during normal business hours. Our entire company is work-from-home and each day is business as usual. 

We do have a statement that is available on our Square page HERE

View Best Answer >

Message 10 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

@Creature 

Don't forget that it's almost 2 years since Square bought out Weebly so surely that question should be aimed directly at Square??

https://squareup.com/us/en/about 

Message 10 of 9

No thanks. The forum we are one right now is literally "https://community.weebly.com/".

I expect them to take responsibility. If they are no longer "weebly", they need to go ahead and change their name, otherwise serve their customers and act like a reputable company with thousands of customers and make a statement about their operations and service during this time of crisis. 

There is literally nothing helpful or relevant about your comment @NJRFTF 

Message 10 of 9
Square

Best Answer

Customer support will remain available during normal business hours. Our entire company is work-from-home and each day is business as usual. 

We do have a statement that is available on our Square page HERE

Message 10 of 9

Thanks @Bernadette 

Message 10 of 9

@Creature 

Picture tells a thousand words....

Message 10 of 9

Cool pic, but not a covid 19 update. I've known about the square up buy out before it even happened. I'm not sure why you don't think I already know that. Again, it literally has nothing to do with what I am talking about, nor is that image anything to do with a covid 19 update from either square up or their subsidiary, weebly. @NJRFTF 

Message 10 of 9

@Creature 

Picture was to illustrate that Weebly is pretty much only a "trademark" these days and corporate statements will come from Square as Bernadette illustrated.   I'm guessing that perhaps you are hoping for something along the GoDaddy way?   

https://www.godaddy.com/open-we-stand/what-godaddy-is-doing 

Message 10 of 9

@NJRFTF 

Why are you making all these assumptions?

This has nothing to do with GoDaddy.

What Bernadette illustrated was how inept both Weebly and square-up are with addressing their customers and keeping them informed about any issue with service. That page she provided is completely buried. You can visit both Square Up and Weebly home pages, which I did before even starting this forum post, and find that there is literally nothing on the front page in either instance nor is info easy to find that mentions anything about Covid 19. 

The sheer fact that someone had to come here and share a link for me to read any info at all about what is going on with their company right now is par for the course with this company. That is part of the reason I posted here in the first place, to get a response from Weebly. 

Message 10 of 9