x

site off

Hi there,
Your Weebly Starter Site  subscription will automatically renew in 2 weeks! There's nothing more you need to do.
Thanks again for creating your site with Weebly!
Thanks, 
The Weebly Team
Starter plan was advertised as free.
You took my money without my permission and my site is off.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @ludus The starter plan is a paid hosting plan, but we do offer a free plan. If you want to downgrade to the free plan can you please verify the site name? Thanks! 

Message 7 of 6

Hi Thanks for replying. I would like to stay on the free plan. I have in fact never upgraded or apply for the starter plan. If you have prove of this then please send it to me. The biggest problem however is that Weebly withdrew money without my consent. 

Weebly Logo
Squareup International Ltd
70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tax ID: 583287
Hi Sandra A,
This is to confirm the renewal of your 2 years Weebly Starter Site.
Here is a summary of your order:
Order Date: Jun 14, 2019Paid by:
Order Number: 474357986942329567Sandra Lategan
Account ID: 1078355477550
Account Name: Sandra A Lategan 

Product Term Price
Weebly Starter Site Plan
For your site Ludus -
Renews on Jun 14, 2021
2 years$120,00
 Subtotal:$120,00
 JCT:$18,00
 Total:$138,00
Paid with Visa ending in 9026
Need help? Check out our 
Thanks, 
The Weebly Team

Normally here in south africa that cannot be done. So I would like a refund and as I mentioned I already send Weebly a letter 14 June 2019 re this account which they must have received seeing that my site is not available anymore. When I contact the hepdesk as they suggest I only find suggested solutions.

Would really appreciate help 

Thanks

SITENAME IS  LUDUS.SCHOOL

Message 7 of 6
Square

We can issue a refund for you, @ludus. It looks like the service was started in 2017 for www.ludus.school, but the site was deleted June of this year. I'm not sure if you assumed the refund would happen by deleting the account, and I apologize for any misunderstanding. The refund will return to your account within 2-3 business days, and do make sure to check with your bank if you don't receive it within this time frame. 

Message 7 of 6

Thank you so much Bernadette. You are a super star.

Message 7 of 6
Square

You're welcome! Best wishes to you. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 6