x

unable to post the images I wanted on my weebly blog

Trying to write a blog post, I was unable to add the images I had chosen -- when I tried to drag the "image" icon onto the page, it consistently bounced back.  I have found the blog very hard to use as I cannot insert images where I want, words will disappear off the page, the text will appear in different formatting than what I put in.  Obnoxious and frustrating to use.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Are you doing this while editing a blog post or while just looking at the blog page itself? Click on the new post button on the bottom right to start a new blog post, then drag an image element to that.

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201405086-Create-a-Blog-Post

Message 2 of 5

so are you saying you can only add image then add text box. image than text box. the image can not be added to a body of text already written?

Message 6 of 5

I'm having this difficulty as well!  It would be nice to be able to insert photos/images wherever you'd like in the text versus just the top...

Message 6 of 5
Square

You can add a single image to a text element, @MaidenAK, so that the text wraps around the image. Drag the image element on top of the text element so you see a light blue box appear. Release the image element and it will combine the two into an image + text element.

Message 6 of 5