x

Completely unable to log to my account.

I had to make an entirely new account just to post this.

When I try to log into my Weebly account on Chrome, it just instantly kicks me back to the log-in screen. No error. I've tried logging in with Google, Facebook, and manually. I've even tried on Microsoft Edge. Nothing works. One of my sites is http://temmietexttranslator.weebly.com.

Please help!

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Spad13 I sent you the new password. Please disregard the first email that came through. Smiley Happy You will want to use the password that begins with 3. Thanks!

View Best Answer >

Message 10 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @Spad13. Can you try using a browser that you don't normally use to log in with?

Message 2 of 15

As I had stated before, I tried logging in with Microsoft Edge, and it gave me the same result. But I went ahead and tried it again anyway with the same result. I normaly use Google Chrome.

Message 3 of 15
Square

Can you try an incognito window in Chrome? I just want to make sure it's not a cookie conflict when logging in.

Message 4 of 15

It does the exact same thing in an incognito window.

Message 5 of 15
Square

Can you please take a screen shot of the page you are redirected to (including the address bar). Thanks so much!

Message 6 of 15

Message 7 of 15
Square

It looks like a password reset was request on 9/30. Do you have access to the yahoo email address? I can manually reset the password and send it to you. 

Message 8 of 15

Yeah. spadraig13@yahoo.com

Message 9 of 15
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Spad13 I sent you the new password. Please disregard the first email that came through. Smiley Happy You will want to use the password that begins with 3. Thanks!

Message 10 of 15

Thank you! It worked!

Message 11 of 15
Square

Awesome! Glad you were able to get in. Sorry it took so long!

Message 12 of 15

Same problem as Spad13 still going on in April 2020.

Message 15 of 15
Square

Can you try to reset your password HERE? What is the name of the site you are trying to access? 

Message 15 of 15

Hi, I made this whole web site and I didn't pay yet when I tried to log in again, it just didn't work. And it was basically finished. Can you help me please, it goes to onboard directly like it was my 1st time I logged in.

Message 16 of 15