x

i got a trouble with login from invited mail

I received an invitation email to edit the site. so i clicked 'click heare to get started', but blank page's shown. i tryed get invite mail from 3 difference mail address but sames all. if i visit 'www.weebly.com/home', it says 'you do not have any sites yet. there is no way to access to visit invitation page. How do I login to a site I was invited to?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

The account you are logged into has not been invited to edit the site. You will need to try logging into either of these email addresses as they are the only editors invited:  vktjr@ or girina2017@

Please make sure to use a brand new, different browser in private/incognito mode. 

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Try logging out of the account you are currently in, @hkc, then logging back in.

Message 9 of 8

thanks Adam.

i tried logging out and logging in but nothing changed.

is there anything else i can do?

here is my situation.

https://youtu.be/iLEaEQtvg88

Message 9 of 8
Square

What is the name of the site you are supposed to have access to? 

Message 9 of 8

Message 9 of 8
Square

So you had new invites sent to three different email addresses, or tried logging in with those email addresses? It will only work if you log into an account under the email address that was invited after clicking the link, or create a new account under the email address that it was sent to after clicking the link.

Message 9 of 8

yes. I logged in with the email address I was invited to, but there are still no changes to the dashboard. The invited site name was not found in the toggle button.

why can't I see it on the change site button?

Message 9 of 8
Square

Best Answer

The account you are logged into has not been invited to edit the site. You will need to try logging into either of these email addresses as they are the only editors invited:  vktjr@ or girina2017@

Please make sure to use a brand new, different browser in private/incognito mode. 

Message 9 of 8