x

Contact info form - displaying asian characters

Hi,

I would like to know how to change the text which appears in the name field when you land on the page that the form is displayed in - currently is showing asian characters and I have had people state that they are unsure as to whether or not they should fill it out as they are concerned about spam. I would like it to display english characters - how can I do this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @JC

I went onto your live site  www.australianbasketry.com I do not see any Asian characters on your live contact us page. Is it on a different page other than your contact page?

Message 2 of 6

Hi @NickyLimes,

There are a couple of 'contact forms' on the site. My apologies. There is only one where this is happening - it is accessed Blog > Submit article.

Thank you for taking the time to look at it 🙂

Message 3 of 6

Hello @JC

I went to Submit Article I do not see any Asian characters in this contact for either 😃 Must have been a fluke.

Message 4 of 6

Hi  I am also experiencing that my contact form (located in my contact tab)  is displaying asian characters

Any guidance here as to why this is happening and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

web site  www.3littlebirds.org

Thanks,

Jeanette

Message 5 of 6

Hello @jjaworski

This can happen sometimes when theres a small hickup in your sites language settings and it's a pretty simple fix Smiley Happy

If you go into your site editor and click on the settings tab, in general settings, scroll down until you see the site language. 

Go ahead and change that to any language there. Then change it back to English and publish your site! 

That should resolve the issue you are seeing! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6