x

Transfer owner of a site

I know you have answered this, but it seems the answer was done via PM.  So, how do I transfer a site to another individual?

Thanks,

John Pearson

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hey @John2!  Is the site you want to transfer ownership of the only site in the account?

Message 2 of 4

Hi,

I think this is what I want to do, too.  I built a site using one email address and then started a Pro account using a different email address.  Now I want to edit the site I built via my Pro account but I'm not sure how to either link my accounts or copy my website from my starter account to my Pro account.  Any ideas?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
Square

@Lbutler wrote:

Hi,

I think this is what I want to do, too.  I built a site using one email address and then started a Pro account using a different email address.  Now I want to edit the site I built via my Pro account but I'm not sure how to either link my accounts or copy my website from my starter account to my Pro account.  Any ideas?

Thank you!

We can't transfer sites between two existing accounts, @Lbutler, although you could invite yourself as an editor from your free account so you can edit the site from within your other one.

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201696487-Invite-Other-People-to-Help-Edit-a-Site

Message 4 of 4