x

How do I change my account email address?

[Note: The title of this post has been updated by a moderator.]

Hi,

I would like to change the email I use on my account, how can I do this please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 162
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 162
161 REPLIES 161

Hi, I also cannot change the email on my account- Can someone send me a PM? Many thanks!

Message 108 of 162
Square

Hi @RFMunich It looks like you will need to update your email through the Square dashboard. Can you take a look at this guide, and let me know if you are able to successfully update the email? 

Message 108 of 162

hello, have the same problem, will change my owner email adress. need help please

Message 113 of 162
Square

I sent a PM to both of you, @ersinctimur and @DavidDay.

Message 113 of 162

Hey Adam, I would like to change my email address thats connected to my weebly account. Is there any way you can help me?

Message 113 of 162

Hi Adam, I need your help urgently to change the email address that is associated with my weebly account.  I followed the instructions on the HELP screen, but could not change it.  

I could not get through on the customer service contact number.  I would appreciate a response back as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Message 113 of 162

Message 113 of 162

I also need to change the email address associated with our weebly page that is connected to Square. Please help!

Thanks!

Message 123 of 162
Square

Thanks for posting, @mimihill. You should be good to go now!

Message 123 of 162

hi @Adam hoping you can help me with this issue too? i signed up with square. thanks so much

Message 123 of 162
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @shadowboxer.

Thanks for reaching out. When you get some time, can you please send us a private message? I'd be happy to help but need account specif information.

Thank you!

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 123 of 162
Beta Member

Hey There,

We're having the same issue as everyone else. The square related email that pulled in isnt something we use or monitor regularly. We'd love to change it to a more regularly checked email address.

Thanks so much

Message 123 of 162
Square Community Moderator

@Homecoming.

Thanks for reaching out. Do you have a Square Online Store? 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 123 of 162

Im fighting with the same issue. My owner email was fine for the account until we created the Weebly On-Line Store.

When I select the account, choose to edit, I can shange the owner name but I can't get access to changing the email.

So, every on-line order notification is going to my perswonal e,ail and I want to change it to the store email so others can access.

Message 123 of 162
Square

Hi @AirPlayTim If you wish to update your ecom email, please send myself, Sayra, or Adam a private message with more information. Thanks! 

Message 123 of 162

I have the same problem as AirPlayTim. I have a store and I need to change my owner email. However, I do not know how to send a private message on this forum. Please help! John

Message 123 of 162

OK I could not send a private message until after I created a forum name. Did that and sent you a message with my account information. Thanks!

Message 123 of 162

Hi.  I'm having the same issue and need to change the original email to something else.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 138 of 162
Square

Hi @TRGTDG If you need to update your email, please send myself, Adam, or Sayra a private message. Thanks! 

Message 138 of 162

How can I send you a private message?

Message 138 of 162
Beta Member

I also need to change my email for my square online store....Super silly that there's still not a way to do it ourselves? I skimmed like 5 pages of people asking for help but didn't see a resolution. I also don't see an option to pm others, in the thread or in profiles. Could one of you message me as well? Or explain how to do it in the thread since that also appears to be a common problem. 

Message 138 of 162