x

I can't find my website. How do I access my site so I can edit it?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

I have not accessed my website for about 6 months and forgot the url.  I thought it was the name of website followed by /admin or /edit.   Help - sorry for such a stupid question.

I will write it down in the future.

Marlene

Message 1 of 133
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you don't see your website in your account after logging in, try the following:

1. Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left, and scroll through the list of sites on the left.

2. If you see your website, click on it. This will reload the dashboard selected on the site you want to edit.

Note: If you are in onboarding after logging in (asked to choose a theme or a type of site you want to make), go ahead and follow the steps of that until you are in the website editor, then exit the editor to go back to the dashboard and follow the steps above.

If you still don't see your site, log out, then submit a request to our support team using our Account Recovery form.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

i  can not get to    the page to enter my username or password . ive tried and tried .     

Message 24 of 133
Square

What happens when you try to access https://www.weebly.com/login? Can you post a screenshot of what you see on your end? Thanks! 

Message 24 of 133

I get a blank screen.  The only place I keep getting sent to is the one with about 40 pictures- - and there is no way to get out of it.  "New and improved" means more complicated and unusable.  I tried to log in but it refused my information even though it was correct.  I have a blog to put out and can't get to my account to do anything! 

Message 25 of 133

Hi Adam, my site will not give any kind of "edit" option, it only asks which type of website I want to create, after logging in. This is very frustrating.. I really need to edit my site, which I am using as a portfolio.

Message 47 of 133
Square

Hi @SariE What is the name of the site you are trying to edit? It sounds like you may have created a second site on accident? 

Message 47 of 133

imageI am having the exact same problem.  When I go to weebly.com/login I get the attached page.  I need to fix my sites.  Weebly, please call me or email a solution!

Message 47 of 133

I am having the same problems, please help! I cannot log into my weebly account! 

I just edited my site with a new page, and added some blog posts, was fine until when I woke up this morning. 

Please help! 

Mei

Message 47 of 133
Square

Hi @Mei I think you might be logged into the wrong account. Did you already set a site name? 

Message 47 of 133

I am having the same problem. It is not giving me a login site at all I see the same screen.

Message 47 of 133

Message 47 of 133
Square

What screen do you see, @Brittain? Can you try accessing https://www.weebly.com/login

Message 47 of 133

When I click on that link it gives me the what site would you like to create.

Message 47 of 133
Square

It sounds like you are logged into the wrong (newly created) account. Can you try accessing the link from a browser you don't usually use in private/incognito mode? 

Message 47 of 133

This link does not bring me to the Login page...it brings me to the create page or business page

Message 47 of 133
Square

Hi @Rjcasert Can you please verify the site name you are trying to edit? 

Message 47 of 133

Message 47 of 133
Square

It looks like your site was deleted, @haitiboxing, so I just restored that to your account for you. All you'll need to do is upgrade to a paid plan again and change the address of the site back to your domain name.

Message 47 of 133

i have the same problem, could you please help me 

Message 47 of 133
Square

What site are you trying to edit, @rossy?

Message 47 of 133

Message 47 of 133
Square

Thanks. Can you log out of the account you are in right now, and then submit a request using our account recovery form

Message 47 of 133