x

I cannot add text or pictures to homepage. It just says "you dont have any blog posts".

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hey @skar27! Blog pages are a little different than any other page of your site.  Click on the New Post button on the bottom right - this will open a popup to create a new blog post that you can drag elements to.  Once you're done you can either save the post as draft to publish later, or publish right away.

Message 2 of 7

Thanks

Message 3 of 7

I cannot add text either. When I drag the Text Or Title buttoms to the page it says Click Here To Add Text -or something like that- but those words are not clickable. The words stay on my page and I don't know how to get them off. What am i doing wrong?

thanks

Message 4 of 7

Hello info_genius! I haven't located any elements left like that on the page so far. Where are you encountering the problem? We'll give it a try here.

Message 5 of 7

the page entitlted TIBETAN MIND POWER.  thanks

Message 6 of 7

Any time! We went ahead and opened that page here, and we've been able to enter text so far in the sidebar, though your subheaders near the top are set to white font in the Theme menu, which makes them a bit hard to see. Is there a particular browser you're using? That way we can be sure we're using the same setup.

Message 7 of 7