x

Starting from Scratch

I have so many questions? There is not a chat session or a phone # where you can contact anyone on Weebly. I currently have a website that I am having lots and lots of trouble with. It is a hosted site (host gator) on a Word Press platform with an ecommerce through WooCommerce. I am having tons of difficulty with the header displaying correctly and having multiple shipping options.

So I am trying to come up with a better solution and came across Weebly but I have several questions...does anyone know of a way to contact other than through the community that I can get answer to all my questions about doing this?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey there @teresascraps!

We absolutely have a few different ways that you can contact us! 

You can always contact us via chat or ticket support at hc.weebly.com. There is a contact us section on the left hand side of the screen a little further down.

Chat support is avialable Mon-Fri from 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. 

We also have an amazing premium phone support team that is avialable to our PRO and BUSINESS subscribers available at the same hours! 

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as well here or peruse the posts from other customers to see if your questions have been asked before! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

Hey there @teresascraps!

We absolutely have a few different ways that you can contact us! 

You can always contact us via chat or ticket support at hc.weebly.com. There is a contact us section on the left hand side of the screen a little further down.

Chat support is avialable Mon-Fri from 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. 

We also have an amazing premium phone support team that is avialable to our PRO and BUSINESS subscribers available at the same hours! 

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as well here or peruse the posts from other customers to see if your questions have been asked before! 

Message 2 of 8

Hello ,
I too have few questions like :
1. Can i use the static website i create in weebly free of cost for my business in case i already have domain a domain name and hosting facility available ..?
Or I have to pay a certain amount to use the site i create for a certain time period ?

2. How to remove Weebly adverstisement from the site i create ..?

Appreciate an early response ...
Message 3 of 8
Square

@sangeeta-halder wrote:
Hello ,
I too have few questions like :
1. Can i use the static website i create in weebly free of cost for my business in case i already have domain a domain name and hosting facility available ..?
Or I have to pay a certain amount to use the site i create for a certain time period ?

2. How to remove Weebly adverstisement from the site i create ..?

Appreciate an early response ...

Hey @sangeeta-halder

1. You can create a site for free with us, and only upgrade when you're ready to use your domain name with it.  Using a domain name purchased elsewhere is included with all of our site ugprades.

2. You'll need to upgrade to one of our site upgrades in order to edit the footer and that.

Message 4 of 8

Ok... so i can upgrade once the website is done and ready for hosting ..?

Message 5 of 8
Square

@sangeeta-halder wrote:

Ok... so i can upgrade once the website is done and ready for hosting ..?

Absolutely!

Message 6 of 8

me, too.. i'm not a business; but, learning to be a blogger. how trying to figure out how to add stories, pages, etc.  also wondering about how it looks to others.. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 7 of 8
Square

@mapeugoh wrote:

me, too.. i'm not a business; but, learning to be a blogger. how trying to figure out how to add stories, pages, etc.  also wondering about how it looks to others.. Smiley Very Happy 

It's really a lot easier than you might think, @mapeugoh.  To add Pages, go to the Pages tab in the editor and click on the + button.  You can choose which kind of page you'd like to add, such as a standard page and a blog page (which you'll want to do so you can add blog posts to that page).

Once you've added a blog page to your site, go to that page in the editor and click on the blue "new post" button on the bottom right to start a new post.

Message 8 of 8