x

Syncing Inventory

Is there a way to sync my inventory between weebly and square? I know you can import and export between the two but how can I keep the same inventory up to date once an item has sold? I have an online store and a phyical location that I sell from. I use square for payments. How can I keep the inventory synced together when I sell something from either location?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I just replied to your Vote on Features post, though I'll answer here as well. With a Square Online Store, we do that automatically so as long as you are tracking stock/inventory for the item we will automatically sync that between your Square account and your Square Online Store.

Message 5 of 4

Does this apply to those of us that don't pay for the business account? I sell seats to an event and if I can't control the inventory it's an issue. However my website does not sell enough to warrant the cost of a business account. If I adjust my inventory in square- will weebly restrict it's transactions to that number?

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @Csite I don't think the inventory will update from Square's end since you have an older account. You can test it out by making a test item and limiting it to a small amount of inventory. Then test out the checkout on the live site. I honestly don't think it will sync, though, unfortunately. Smiley Sad 

Message 5 of 4