x

Tiered Blog Comments

I've had some feedback on my blogs and I just wanted to check to see if I understand the reply process correctly.

When someone comments on my blog, I approve the comment. There is an option to reply to some comments, but that option doesn't exist for each comment. It is available for the first two tiers of comments but not beyond that (see image above).

Is it possible for somone to reply to any comment left on my blog? It doesn't appear that way, but I wanted to check.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Are you looking in the editor or on your live site? You should see reply buttons on the live site, but not in the editor. There's also a limit on nesting (I believe it's 3 levels deep).

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi AubrieK!

Welcome to the Weebly Community!  Regarding your question, visitors on your website will not have the option to reply directly to a comment on your website like you see on your end. Your visitors will, however be able to post a comment on one of your site pages. They will not be able to reply to another comment.

Hope that helps!

Computer Guys Beta

Check out our website! bit.ly/cgbetahome

Message 2 of 3
Square

Best Answer

Are you looking in the editor or on your live site? You should see reply buttons on the live site, but not in the editor. There's also a limit on nesting (I believe it's 3 levels deep).

Message 3 of 3