x

Weebly is running really really slow for me tonignt

Not sure if this is an issue for anyone else. But publishing, viewing and editing sites is usually timing out.

It is not my internet connection as I can watch youtube with no troubles at all.

it must be something with the weebly servers?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Here is everything we look at in these situations, NzSites...

• What browser are you editing on? (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) What other browsers have you tried to edit on since?
  • What internet connection are you on? (Home, work, university, etc.) Are there any firewalls or antivirus programs there, and have you attempted your edits after disabling them?
  • What devices are you accessing the editor with? (Desktop, laptop, mobile app, etc.) Have you tried any other device and do you see the same behavior?
Message 2 of 6

Hi there!

I'm having troubles with weebly too. I've tried to work in: edge, google chrome and firefox with no improves. I've also tried out with windows and linux, and I'm having the same loading troubles. I've also checked my internet: 100mb of download and upload speed.

I would apreciate if you help me about this, telling me what could I be doing wrong, or if its just temporary internal issues.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 6
Square

Our operations team is investigating reports of slowness by some people and should have it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Message 4 of 6

Hi, I am having the same problem! 

No internet connection problem once everything else works fine. only website I am working on don´t.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 6
Square

Sorry to hear that, @Ines. How is the editor causing you trouble?

Message 6 of 6