x

Is my website any good?

HI, I have had my website for over 4 months now and have very little traffic, maybe 15 hits a day.  

Please can you offer some advice on what I can do to make it better.

Many thanks, Sue

http://www.kiddieprints.co.uk

7,938件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告
7 返信
Square

I think you site looks fine, although it never hurts to check out new themes and spruce things up. How do you promote your site, @Suki1? Do you use social media?

7,930件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Affiliates:
Where I promote or market a product for another company in return for part of the profit from the sale

4,131件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Nice looking site, but you are missing the opportunity to get them on your mailing list. Mailing lists are the pots of gold; they are the people that have taken an interest in your work. 

On your home page ask your visitors to take an action like get on your mailing list, or link them to a specific product within your store. 

Waiting to be found is not the way to promote your business. Take action to make things happen. Instagram pix with someone wearing your jewelry with your store link in your bio. Instagram regularly. I introduced a new product on Instagram and sold out my first printing (not large, but it all sold) by leading them to my site and store daily through pictures. 

7,882件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Is my website indexed

4,451件の閲覧回数
メッセージ9/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

What's the address of your site, @Anwar?

4,449件の閲覧回数
メッセージ9/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告

My website address: shoppingsiteonline.weebly.com

4,134件の閲覧回数
メッセージ9/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hello Anwar! The site does indeed appear to be indexed.

4,129件の閲覧回数
メッセージ9/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告