x

Is my website any good?

HI, I have had my website for over 4 months now and have very little traffic, maybe 15 hits a day.  

Please can you offer some advice on what I can do to make it better.

Many thanks, Sue

http://www.kiddieprints.co.uk

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

I think you site looks fine, although it never hurts to check out new themes and spruce things up. How do you promote your site, @Suki1? Do you use social media?

Message 2 of 8

Affiliates:
Where I promote or market a product for another company in return for part of the profit from the sale

Message 4 of 8

Nice looking site, but you are missing the opportunity to get them on your mailing list. Mailing lists are the pots of gold; they are the people that have taken an interest in your work. 

On your home page ask your visitors to take an action like get on your mailing list, or link them to a specific product within your store. 

Waiting to be found is not the way to promote your business. Take action to make things happen. Instagram pix with someone wearing your jewelry with your store link in your bio. Instagram regularly. I introduced a new product on Instagram and sold out my first printing (not large, but it all sold) by leading them to my site and store daily through pictures. 

Message 4 of 8

Is my website indexed

Message 9 of 8
Square

What's the address of your site, @Anwar?

Message 9 of 8

My website address: shoppingsiteonline.weebly.com

Message 9 of 8

Hello Anwar! The site does indeed appear to be indexed.

Message 9 of 8