x

Weebly autoresponder

I would be 100% thrilled if I can keep all of my workflow in one area!  Weebly needs an autoresponder to go hand in hand with collectiong emails so my workflow can be seamless.  I'll upgrade my plan once this feature is added.  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for your feedback. We hope to have this feature soon! 

Enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 5

Dear Erin,

In June 2016 you wrote 'we hope to have this feature soon' in relation to a question about autoresponder. However, this functionality seems to be still lacking in Weebly. This is really important to our business: we need Weebly to send a follow-up email message when someone submits a form.

Can you give an update on where we are with regard to autoresponder email?

Thank you, Rob

Message 5 of 5
Square

Depending on what you need, Promote's automations might get you the features you're looking for:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/222641308-Set-Up-Automated-Emails

Message 5 of 5

Could you be more specific as to what you are trying to accomplish? Promote should be able to import email addresses as well as capture them from lead pages. I know a system that I set local business owners up with that combines a sales funnel with an autoresponder but without more detail? Promote is designed for the newb who wants something easy to use out of the gate. There are more powerful autoresponders but it is a tradeoff between price and ease-of-use.

Message 5 of 5