x

No longer getting copies of order confirmation emails sent to customers with digital download link

I used to get copies of all the emails sent to my customers, confirming their orders with the digital download link.  I have not received any since 3rd April.  I can't find anywhere that I have turned this off.  How do I get them back?

I have emailed a support ticket as I have various other problems, but in spite of being told my problems would be escalated, have heard nothing for 2 weeks.  And yes I have emailed again...........

Anyone had similar problems with the emails or can point me in the right direction please.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Have you checked in your spam folder, @merylmakes? It's possible your email provider started filtering them as spam.

Message 2 of 9

same issues here. very sporadic. Am told to to whitelist the email addresses, which is all done. some arrive, some don't. The lack of sincerity in replies is most frustrating - the attitude of "it's ok our end" sucks. Clearly something wrong if more than one suffers same thing, no?

Message 10 of 9

same issues here. very sporadic. Am told to to whitelist the email addresses, which is all done. some arrive, some don't. The lack of sincerity in replies is most frustrating - the attitude of "it's ok our end" sucks. Clearly something wrong if more than one suffers same thing, no?

Tags (1)
Message 10 of 9
Square

Sorry to hear that. We are looking into this right now and will be sending a follow up email to both of you momentarily. Very sorry for the troubles. 

Message 10 of 9

We are dealing with the same problem as well.  Spam and trash folders are not the issue.  For some reason we just don't get the emails anymore.  

Message 10 of 9

I'm going through this right now.

What was the solution?

www.slaythepe.com

Message 10 of 9
Square

Hi @Susana_B This is a super old thread, and the issue was resolved already. Are you also not getting copies of the order confirmation with digital orders?

Message 10 of 9

Hello,

I have the same problem. I e-mailed the helpdesk at Weebly but they seem to not understand, it is really frustrating.

I already submitted a separate thread by no one is responding. 

Im paying for a business account and expect at least some sincerity in the dealing with your helpdesk.

Message 10 of 9