x

No response from support centre and account details not accepting update

I need to update my credit card details as my old card recently expired and my account is due for renewal on 17th November 2019. Tried to add my new card details and although the message immediately said the new card was accepted, the old card is showing as expired in my account information. I have emailed the support centre 3 tiimes since the weekend and had no response or even an acknowledgement of the enquiry. The live chat facility is not working at all. I have been a paying customer with Weebly for 8 years and have always received an excellent service and introduced other people to weebly. This latest development is very worrying and I am wondering if Weebly is a company on the way out so I will have to start looking at an alternative provider if things don’t improve very quickly. A real shame as I have invested a lot of time and effort into my web site.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi there and sorry for the delay. Smiley Sad I removed the expired card for you. Can you try adding the new card in again? 

Message 5 of 4

Hello to anyone at Weebly

Been a customer for many years but it's now hard to reach anyone, frustratingly

I'm trying to add a new card, but it won't accept it... unsure why?

Do I need to remove my old card first?

Any help appreciated as dont want my website closed down

from Danny... [personal info removed]

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @DannyFlynnArt I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time reaching support. Yes, it could be helpful to remove any expired cards first. How are you trying to add the new card? Are you switching the assigned card from the My Services tab? Do you see any errors on the screen? 

Message 5 of 4