x

Remove Log In Tab

How do I remove the log in tab off the mobile version of my website?  It does not appear when editing the mobile version of the site, yet when I open the site on my iPhone it is listed at the bottom.

Message 1 of 186
185 REPLIES 185

It is the one called "Online Ridestævner" Sorry for the very late response by the way.

Thanks in advance!
Message 53 of 186
Square

Hi @AAVA I was able to remove the login link by clicking on Settings>Checkout>Advanced in your account. The option for Customer Accounts can be checked/unchecked from this page. Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 186

Message 53 of 186

Hi @Adam 

I too can't get the 'Log In' off of my page.  I'd appreciate your assistance.

https://ezamericanhistory.weebly.com/#/

Thanks,

Jon

Message 53 of 186
Square

Thanks for posting, @classiccrosson. I've turned that off for you so you shouldn't see the link now.

Message 53 of 186

Hi Adam,

Could you remove the log in link from www.wildhorseconsulting.co ?

Thanks!

Message 53 of 186
Square

Not a problem, @Mbosler. The link should be gone now.

Message 53 of 186

Hi Adam, 

I am having the same issue. I cannot remove the 'log in' tab on my website page under settings. My website is consciouslycreativeau.com. Would you please remove it for me? Thank you. 

Message 53 of 186
Square

I removed that for you. If you have trouble removing the login in the future you can change the setting from the main dashboard by clicking Settings>Checkout then scrolling to the Advanced Settings and unchecking Customer Accounts. 

Message 53 of 186

Hey can you please remove the log-in tab from my website? https://www.lindsayperryman.com/#/

Message 53 of 186

Hello, I've tried going through settings and the box wasn;t checked so I checked it and published and then removed it, but the login link is still on my mobile site. Any other suggestions please? Thank you, Alicia

Message 65 of 186
Square

Hi @AliciaVB

Do we have permission to publish? It could be the older theme you are on, but I'm checking with tech support for you. 

Message 65 of 186

HI, was this figured out? I'm having the same problem.  No matter what I do, that log in tab won't go away. The option to display it is unchecked in settings.

Message 65 of 186
Square

What site are you having trouble with, @plopiccolo?

Message 65 of 186

www.catchgogocapital.com

I'm an editor on the site, not the owner.

thanks for your help!

Message 65 of 186
Square

Could you try another theme temporarily, @plopiccolo? It's possible this is a bug with that specific theme.

Message 65 of 186

Hello, this is still not resolved and when I tried to change the theme it now happens on mobile and my standard site 😞

Message 65 of 186

Hello, this is still not resolved and when I tried to change the theme it now happens on mobile and my standard site.

Message 65 of 186
Square

You're seeing that because you have Customer Accounts enabled in Store > Setup > Checkout. You'll need to disable that if you want the Log In link to not be shown in your navigation.

Message 65 of 186

I'm also getting a "log in" option in the navigation bar, that shows up on the site but doesn't appear in the editor. I've read through this thread, and attempted the fixes suggested here.

In the editor, when I go to Settings, there is no member option to check or uncheck.

From the dashboard, I've gone to Store > Setup > Checkout, and there is no Customer Account option to check or uncheck.

Please let me know what I can do to get rid of the log in option. Thank you!

Message 65 of 186

I have also looked everywhere and can't seem to figure out how to remove the log in tab. Can someone please remove it from my site empoweredlifecounselling.com

Thank you

Message 65 of 186