x

Remove Log In Tab

How do I remove the log in tab off the mobile version of my website?  It does not appear when editing the mobile version of the site, yet when I open the site on my iPhone it is listed at the bottom.

Message 1 of 186
185 REPLIES 185
Square

This might be a result of the custom theme you're using, although I'm not sure. Can you try temporarily switching to a standard theme and publishing?

Message 2 of 186

I have tried a few of the different included themes.  I get the same result with each; the Log In tab still appears.  Thanks, though.

Message 3 of 186

It looks like the tab has been removed. Were you able to get things cleared up?

Message 4 of 186

No, thanks though. It still shows up on the mobile version of the web site (when viewing on iPhone).  It does not show on the desktop version, nor is it visible when editing the mobile version using Safari on my laptop.

Message 5 of 186

Okay! I haven't been able to make it appear here just yet. Is it possible the site is cached on that device?

Message 6 of 186

I've gone into Settings/Safari on my iPhone and cleared all History and Website Data. Also, Advanced/Website Data and 'Removed All Website Data', but I am still seeing it on my iPhone. Are you looking at www.lethbridgeskating.com? If you tap the menu bars, 'Log In' is listed to the right after 'Contact. Other clients of ours are seeing it as well, and it is a problem because they are trying to use it and it should not be there.

Thanks.

Message 7 of 186

Hi - A log in tab has recently appeared on my website. I don't need it there and would like it removed but it does not appear in the pages section under 'edit my site' so I can't remove it myself. Please can you help.

Message 8 of 186
Square

Hey @SLM! Go to Settings > Members and uncheck the option there to display a login link, then re-publish.

Message 9 of 186

this is awesome, it worked, thank you
Message 10 of 186

Hi @Adam,

Could you please remove the 'login tab' from my webiste:  www.mrb2btechwriter.com

Thanks

Message 53 of 186
Square

No problem, @leke101 - the login link should be gone now.

Message 53 of 186

I dont have the tab in setting you referred to... 

https://dethloffco.weebly.com

Could you help? It never shows in preview but when I loadt the real page it shows up.

Message 53 of 186
Square

No problem, @BryceDethloff. That should be gone from your site now.

Message 53 of 186

Wow you guys are awesome!

Message 53 of 186

Hi @Adam, can you remove the log in tab from my site as well? I can't seem to figure it out. https://bgobakesale.weebly.com

Message 53 of 186
Square

Not a problem, @tinydancer. It should be gone now.

Message 53 of 186

Can I please get the login tab removed from my website? 

The White Wolf - Home (thewhitewolfblog.com)

Message 53 of 186
Square

Do you still need help with that, @ShayWolf? I don't see the login tab on your site so I wondered if you have disabled it yourself.

Message 53 of 186

I have the same problem. I go to remove the log in tab that shows up in the navigation, but "Members" isn't available under "Settings." Help?

Message 53 of 186
Square

Thanks for posting, @GoodandBasic. I've made a change on our end so that shouldn't be showing now.

Message 53 of 186