x

Header text gets cut off in mobile site

My site looks great on my iphone, except the header text on all pages gets cut off. Shouldn't it just shrink to the size of the screen? Is there any way to fix this? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there! I checked out the site, and it looks like the theme has has some customization done. Just to rule it out, are you seeing the same issue on a standard Weebly theme as well?

Message 9 of 8

I'm having the same issue with a standard Weebly theme. The site title gets cut off at random on mobile devices. There should be an easy fix, right? 

Message 9 of 8
Square

There was an issue with word wrapping recently which could be fixed by re-publishing. I'm not sure if that applied to the site title, but it's worth trying a re-publish to see if that helps.

Message 9 of 8

Hey Adam,

I Too Am Having The Same Issue. I've Re-Published Dozens Of Times.

The Text In My Header Is Cut Off On Mobile Versions. Are There Any Solutions ?

Perhaps Maybe Some Specific Coding Of Some Sort Could Fix This Problem Here?

Thanks,

Freddy

TheArt-OfLife

Message 9 of 8
Square

Did you increase the size of that text at all, @Fr3ddy001? Because it's a single word it won't wrap it. Try using the Tx button to set the size of the text back to default. If you need it larger on desktop, you can use one of the options in Theme > Change Fonts.

Message 9 of 8

Hey @Adam,

Yes, I Increased & Decreased The Sizes.

I Had No Luck With Either Choice My Friend.

Thanks,

Freddy

Message 9 of 8
Square

Try adding a space between "electromagnetic" and "diet" - that should make diet push down to a new line.

Message 9 of 8