x

Weebly app had been “loading sites” for the past hour

The app will stay on one page which is “loading sites” and then it will ask me to retry or logout. I cannot get back in to edit the site I was working on

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Sorry to hear, @Dr31 Can you try closing the app and reloading? 

Message 3 of 8

Same problem here, app is just loading forever on my ipad. Have now tried to force quite and uninstall and reinstall app, no help. It is unusable at the moment Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 8
Square

Hi @ChrisuN Do you have the app on any other devices? When you uninstalled and reinstalled the app continued to permaload and was this on login or when you tried to open the site editor? 

Message 9 of 8

Hello Bernadette.

The app is in use on two devices, an iphone (no problen to use and log in and update) and on a ipad, the app downloads ok fron the cloud. But when app openes/starts it get stuck on a "loading sites..." loop. I think I know what the problem is, but i cannot seem to get it fixed.

I changed the login e-mail and passwordon my mac using browser log in, and the ipad still has the old deleted credentials saved in app memeory. Seems that the app cannot be reseted. Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 8
Square

Hmm.. Try deleting app data by following the instructions on this page (scroll down a bit past the stuff about Messages):

https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Application-Data-in-iOS

Message 9 of 8

I'm having this same problem.  I have the ios app and also log in via desktop.  i changed my password on desktop because i couldn't remember my password.  So now i try to open the app and it's stuck at "Loading Sites" white screen.  Instead of asking me to log in again it just sits there.  I have deleted the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled app, several times, also did the things in the "delete application data" link from the post above and it didn't help. I was considering upgrading my service but this is ridiculous.  Can you fix this for me?  Why can't it just bump me out and ask me to log back in again, like any normal app.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Are you able to log in ok via desktop, @899? Also, are you using cellular data or wifi?

Message 9 of 8