x

Changing account email

Hi,

Orders are currently being sent to my personal email and I would like to change this so they are being sent to our business email.

Can someone assist me please?

Thank you,

Adriana

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Hi @agonzalez729 Can you please me or Adam a private message with more information? Thanks! 

Message 2 of 9

Hi,

I'm also having difficulty. I have recently changed my business name and whilst it appears to have updated ok on square, its still coming up with the old info on weebly. Any tips would be appreciated.

Rachel

Message 3 of 9
Square

I'll send you a PM to follow up, @rachel_donnelly

Message 4 of 9

We have a square account as well and would like to change the email on weebly. Is that something you can help us with? Thank you.

Message 5 of 9
Square

Hi @HofTrestaurant Yes, we can help you with this! Smiley Happy Can you please send me a private message when you are ready to update the email? 

Message 6 of 9

I need to change my account email too, please!

Message 7 of 9

Hello! I really need help changing my account email! The email currently attached to my account was recently deleted and so I need help!

Message 8 of 9
Square

Hi @Gaia You can change the email for your account by clicking on Account Settings in the top right corner of the dashboard. Then click on Manage Account to update the email.

Message 9 of 9